Only here you can rent gymnastics equipment for use at home.
There’s 2 great options:
1. Gymnastics Bars and 2 skill mats
2. 3x1m Airtrack and 2 skill mats
Minimum rental term is 2weeks. Delivery/collection charge is set at €10.
Delivering every Monday 🙂
We’re serving Co Dublin, Co Meath, Co Louth, Co Westmeath, Co Monaghan and Co Cavan.
By proceeding to checkout you agree with our rental terms and condition.
Fun Gymnastics Equipment Hire Agreement terms and conditions.
You, the HIRER are responsible whilst hiring equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the equipment.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions and guides are followed.
We strongly advise that you seek your own liability insurance if you are concerned about the cover this contract allows.
- This unit has an age limit of 4yrs old. Please ensure no-one under this age uses the equipment.
- No food or drinks or gum to be allowed on or near the equipment which will avoid choking and damage (Please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition or damaged, then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning and, or repairing charge)
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
- No face paints, party poppers, streamers, silly string or ink based products to be used either on or near the equipment.
- No smoking or cooking equipment near the equipment.
- Important: hanging, swinging, standing, casting or sitting on the gymnastics bars is DANGEROUS and under no circumstances should this be performed by unsupervised gymnasts.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the use of the equipment at all times. Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising.
- Make sure that only one person can use the equipment at the time.
- Prevent Horseplay, Please ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Somersaults are strictly forbidden as these are very dangerous.
- Please ensure that anyone using the equipment is not attempting dangerous skills (like somersaults) and is clothed appropriately.
- If the equipment is not being used for any part of the day, it must be stored in a safe place.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the equipment.
- It is essential to ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the equipment and also any person who is feeling unwell.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
- Equipment should not be used, if it’s damaged. Any damage should be immediately reported to Fun Gymnastics.
- Hirer will be responsible for damage caused to the equipment.
- Equipment supplied by Fun Gymnastics is for INDOOR use only.
Please note that all persons using our equipment do so at their own risk.
The person hiring gymnastics equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Fun Gymnastics cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
By proceeding to checkout you confirm, that you have read the above agreement, fully understand and accept the conditions as above.
You are aware that whilst in your care, you’re fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.